This weekend our advent tasks have been cleaning up related. Yesterday we went through our things to donate. Davis always struggles with donating toys, even ones he doesn't play with anymore. But after spending the entire morning going through toys and clothes we took 10 bags to goodwill. I love cleaning out things we don't use anymore.
Today our task is to clean something without being asked. (I should figure out a way to work this in throughout the year!).
Tomorrow's task is to say something nice to someone with intention.
Wishing you all Joy in this 3rd week of advent.
Today our task is to clean something without being asked. (I should figure out a way to work this in throughout the year!).
Tomorrow's task is to say something nice to someone with intention.
Wishing you all Joy in this 3rd week of advent.
1 comment:
This tender photo made tears well up... Have loved following your journeys and seeing your beautiful loving family grow!!! Hope to see you all soon!
Much love
Martha
Post a Comment