Sunday, December 4, 2011

2nd Sunday and Monday in Advent

Jimmy and the kids had a great time baking cookies yesterday morning. And we All enjoyed tasting them! Gabre especially. I later remembered the first time Sarah Bess was tasting cookie dough at Christmas time and the pictures I took to document it. Being the third child...I'm not so good at that. But trust me- it was cute!
Sarah Bess, Davis, Sudie and I delivered the cookies to the neighbors. We aren't the best at interacting with our neighbors often, so it was nice to take them a sweet treat.
Today our goal was to forgive someone. So many different levels of forgiveness...some of them easy, some of them not. Some that I can't do alone.
Tomorrow our task is to take can goods to a food bank. Our church is active with Western Wake Crisis Ministry and we plan to go there tomorrow after school.

No comments: