Today was awesome. I am so blessed with so many fabulous friends and loved being able to tell them thank you.
Celebrating Gabre's birthday made it even more special- telling friends thanks for their support over the past year. (I'll get a first birthday post up soon as soon as I can get around to downloading some pictures-she had a great birthday!). We also got our tree up and started some decorating.
I also got to spend the day with my best friend. I am so blessed to have Jimmy Eskridge in my life and on this day of thankfulness of friends- I am so thankful for him.
The kids didn't have too much to say about today. They both told a friend thank you for being their friend, but neither wanted to share too much about it.
Tomorrow- give a compliment (or Many!)... and make it sincere!
Celebrating Gabre's birthday made it even more special- telling friends thanks for their support over the past year. (I'll get a first birthday post up soon as soon as I can get around to downloading some pictures-she had a great birthday!). We also got our tree up and started some decorating.
I also got to spend the day with my best friend. I am so blessed to have Jimmy Eskridge in my life and on this day of thankfulness of friends- I am so thankful for him.
The kids didn't have too much to say about today. They both told a friend thank you for being their friend, but neither wanted to share too much about it.
Tomorrow- give a compliment (or Many!)... and make it sincere!
No comments:
Post a Comment