I was finally able to get a few beach pictures on here. It was hard to pick the cutest ones.
Davis started school last week. It is going really well. The first day he cried most of the day (our friend's little girl who is 3 and 1/2 said "He cried all day. His Mama should have kept him home!"). Then Tuesday and Wednesday last week he cried a little less. Yesterday and today he cried when I left, but after he calmed down he did not cry anymore. He is always playing and happy when I pick him up and also enjoys talking about school later. Sarah Bess has been a great sister. She tells me she helps Davis at school and that she tells him "Mommy be right back Davis". I feel really great that he is adjusting so quickly.
He also had a big day on Saturday when I went to the UNC football game and he spent lunchtime until bedtime with Daddy and Sarah Bess. Again, he cried when I left but then did really well the rest of the time. Sarah Bess said they had so much fun and that she did not miss Mommy!
He continues to learn new words- has close to 100 now. He is also saying so many two and three word things. I'm always amazed at how much he learns.
We went to the doctor again last week. We have a minor exploratory surgery scheduled on his hip next Tuesday to determine the best plan following the MRI. They still do not feel his hip is dislocated, but is very abnormal and they want to make it as functional as possible for the future. He has been a tough boy through all the appointments.
I guess that's all the news at this point. Hope you are all well.
No comments:
Post a Comment