Time seems to get by so quickly now before putting anything new on here. I love going back to read some of the old posts.
We are at the beach this week with my Mom. Papa Rob was here also over the weekend and comes again tonight. Jimmy will come down tomorrow to celebrate his birthday over the weekend.
We are having a great time- Mom and I are generally exhausted at the end of the day because they keep us going at all times. We have had some great days on the beach- and some not great days. My children like to be entertained! Both of them are keeping us laughing with the things they do and say. Some of the things Sarah Bess says are just so hilarious even though she is trying to be very serious. Davis learns more words everyday- some of his new ones are Sudie, Papa Rob, slide, again (we know where he got that) and band aid! He has some toys that are particular favorites and he has a very hard time sharing those! Sarah Bess knows this and deliberately tries to get his goat by playing with them, which usually works.
He has learned to love to sing in the car and if you passed us on the road you would see Sudie and I singing "If you're Happy and You know it", "Wheels on the Bus", "Hot Potato" or "Old McDonald" with Sarah Bess and Davis singing and laughing in the back.
We still don't have a camera, but Mom has taken several pictures and I'll post some.
Next Monday will be Davis's first day of school. He loves to carry his backpack and talk about school with Mei Mei, so we will see how that goes. For those of you that don't already know this, Sarah Bess started going to a Mandarin Preschool last January two mornings a week. She now goes three mornings and Davis is going to be going there as well.
He has thankfully learned the phrase "right back" and so I am often able to go to the bathroom, park the car, etc and he will stay with Mom. How this will translate to school I don't know. I'll be sure to update after his first day!
Hope you all are well!
1 comment:
Glad to hear everything is going well - hope Davis loves school!!!!
Sincerely,
Amy Beaver
Mary Lin's mom
Post a Comment