Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some Photos!!!!






6 comments:

Susan Ruark said...

Dear Mama and Daddy,

It was good to talk to you last night. Thanks for sending the pictures of Davis. I like looking at them. Sudie, Aunt Kay and I are going to Pullen park later this morning.
I miss you
I love you, hugs and kisses
Sarah Bess

Perra Brava said...

Hello Hannah, Jimmy,& Davis,

It is so great to have this blog and to hear what you are experiencing and to see pictures of the fine looking boy Davis. I am very happy he is joining our little UN family and think he is a lucky boy to have you guys as Mama and Baba with open and welcoming hearts. Much love, Rena

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - how precious and so reassuring to hear he is getting better and bonding with Hannah. I am sure it will not take long to become a Daddy fan :) Thank you for all the information as I now know some specific things to PRAY for. Will pray for sure that the hotel room at the White Swan will be more comforting for Davis and everyone can get some needed comfort and rest. Hang it there - we LOVE keeping up with this new chapter in your lives. Will also keep Sarah Bess in our prayers. Love to all,Vickie

Unknown said...

Hey Guys! It's great to hear about your journey. I miss you guys greatly but are so excited to read each story you are able to share with us. Davis is precious and seems to be warming up! I dont know anyone who doesn't adore you guys, and looks like Davis is realizing how extremely lucky he is :) Hang in there...

I'm thinking about you guys...

Erin

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Hannah & Jimmy,
What a beautiful little boy to add to your family! God has surely put you together and blessed you all! It looks like you have already fallen in love with him! You are in my prayers this week.
Angie