


We have had a busy day of doctor's appointment and paperwork. Davis has had a good day- playing in the room. He went into the bathroom today, took off his clothes and went over to the tub b/c he wanted to take a bath. So I put him in and he took an hour bath! Oh boy. Here are some pictures. Looking forward to being home soon.
8 comments:
Monday Night Bible Group again...we're checking out your pictures on the back porch, projected onto the wall. We love them! We're looking forward to having you all back here safely in NC!
So exciting to see the pictures and the smiling faces. I pray continued blessings upon the rest of your trip and safe travels home. We miss you and love you!
Hey Guys! I love the pictures. I was really hoping you'd put some more up today. Its great seeing whats going on overthere in addition to reading about it! Updates from home: 1. Everyone loves looking at Davis' pictures at the office, 2. Sindy has NOT had the baby yet, 3. Big Brother is not nearly as fun this season (two a year might be overkill, or not chatting about it with you guys = decreased fun) and 4. Unfortunately there have been no further Hansborough sitings at Target to report. Can't wait for you guys to get home...
Hey y'all! We love the pictures, and we miss you lots! We can't wait to meet Davis. See you soon.
Love,
Linds, Ken, Charlie, and Abigail
How exciting it is to read about all of your travels. It brings back so many memories. I must admit, I had tears come to my eyes on how Davis reacted to the room. Rapley was the same. It is exhausting, but rest assure he will soon settle in, have a Southern accent and eat things like cheese. Rapley is missing SB something fierce. Can't wait to get you all back to the good ole' USA with your new addition. He really is the cutest thing. Contine to keep the faith. We are with you all in Spirit. Much Love, Lillian, Steve, Rapley and of course Thor
Holy cow he is so stinkin' cute! It sounds like things are getting better and better! What an amazing experience y'all are having. Lovin the blog- thanks! We are so excited for you and thrilled to meet Davis. I forsee another cousin copycat situation- with JP following Davis around like I used to with Jimmy- poor Davis! :) Love to you all- Ali, Kelly & Jane Porter
Wishing you safe travels home! See you soon! Chh Chh
Much love-
The Bolins
If you see this before you leave the mainland, I can imagine your mixed feelings as you say goodbye to the amazing place you've been while getting a joyful step closer to being home and back with Sarah Bess. I have loved getting glimpses of Davis and your travels and will be eager to hear more (and compare notes!) when we next cross paths in Raleigh.
Much love,
Emily
Post a Comment