

OK- so if only they didn't list the date at the top of the blog posts, I wouldn't have to tell Sarah Bess why it was over a month until I posted on the blog happy birthday to her!
Truth be told- we are busy!!! But in a fun way most of the time. I did want to post a few birthday pictures. Their party was great- at the pool with their friends and lots of family. They received 80lbs in donations for Wake Crisis Minsitry. This year they took an active part in taking it to church to be delievered.
Sarah Bess had the most delicious birthday dinner at her request- chocolate chip pancakes, ice cream and homemade whip cream (she and her Daddy even put syrup on top of that!).
We then spent a wonderful week at the beach with Sudie and Papa Rob. It isn't 'relaxing' really to have two 3 year olds on the beach, but they did really enjoy themselves much more this year. They loved to play in the sand and go out deep with Daddy, Mommy and Papa Rob. Davis was a little scared of the waves but got braver each day. We're off to the beach again next week for Shrimp-A-Roo and can't wait! (I guess with my record you can expect some photos of that around October).
Happy Birthday to our sweet baby girl. We love you. We can't believe how quickly you are growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment