Hello All! Just wanted to write a quick update to how everything has been going. Davis continues to seem to adjust more and more to his surroundings. He is still not wanting to leave Mama for too long but will at least venture away at times. He loves loves Sarah Bess and wants to be and do what she is doing! I hope in the long run that will be our saving grace and he will want to go to school with her while Mama works! Still haven't worked out the details of what will happen with that but are trying to coordinate it all. She also seems to continue to adjust to having him and her tantrums and "beating" of her brother have really reduced. She is starting to ask him nicely for things (at least once before she tugs it away!). She did revert to some of her old ways when Jimmy's parents came to visit on Sunday. I think while she was adapting to life at home, she wasn't sure about sharing GaGa and Daddy Daddy with Davis! They are really cute when they kiss each other goodnight. Today while pumping gas (which tends to be a time Davis screams because I'm out of the car and he is in), I risked glancing in to see how upset he was and Sarah Bess had him laughing so hard he was almost crying. When I got back in to see what they were laughing at no one would fess up. I loved it.
Sleeping has been getting somewhat better until last night which was a bad one. This led to a really bad morning because we were all just too tired to be functioning right. I hope we will all get some more sleep tonight!
We are still without a camera but will post some more pictures when we get one- and Jimmy's parents took some so we can put some of those on as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment